Monday, December 21, 2009

Will insurance cover laser acne treatments?

Also how much are the laser acne treatments? I am looking to use it as treatment for my face, I have mild acne that's been around for 8 years and drugs/topical medications prescribed by my dermatologist have not been working.Will insurance cover laser acne treatments?
No because it is considered cosmetic surgery or alteration all insurance only cover medical problems to induce better healthWill insurance cover laser acne treatments?
in answer to the cost of laser, my dermatoligist quoted me $300 for 10 minutes.usually taking 3-4 treatments.and no,my insurance won;t cover it.
depends on your insurance. Is it considered to be cosmetic surgery? Check your benefits package
No it will not cover laser acne treatments they count it as plastic surgery and stuff like that. I know this sounds stupid but use witch hazel on a cotton ball everynight before bed. It will make that acne go away, if not try a chemical peel.
  • performing show
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment