Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Will $2,800 be enough to get laser treatments for my acne ?

I wanted to go get laser treatments for my acne but will i be able to get everything done for $2,800 or $3,000. I barely even have that. So does anybody think i could get it done for that much.Will $2,800 be enough to get laser treatments for my acne ?
try proactive first..give it a try it's really good ...If it doesn't work then get treatment.... you can also ask where you are getting the treatments if they can make a monthly plan for you...bdWill $2,800 be enough to get laser treatments for my acne ?
Too much. You can get rid with it for not more than US$20.


The combination of Tea Tree Oil soap and the Clindamycin cream is the best for Acne and pimple. These work wonders. Maybe it will work on you too.


Try searching it through Google 'shopaholic's bargains'
Dont Spend Your Money On That , You Can Get Free Samples From The #1 Acne TreatMent In The World


Go To Mario Badescu.com





When You Are On Home Click Consulting %26amp; Answer Questions About Youe Skin , You Will Get Up 2 8 - 11 Free Samples Then Go 2 Your Email Check In The Spam Folder .








Hope I Helped





Peace OuT Laddi april :]
I wouldnt pay any treatment for that kind of money. You must try natural remedies first.





http://epictureperfect.net/acne_cure.php





Or you can learn how gibson got his acne free in 3 days http://www.squidoo.com/vanish-acne
I didn't know you could get a laser treatment for that.


0.o





But yea.. It should be enough


(i'm guessing though.. It sounds right.)
yes i think that may be enough
  • performing show
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment