Friday, December 25, 2009

Thinking about getting laser treatment for my acne scars, please tell me it doesn't hurt. =)?

After my Accutane session is over my dermatologist said I might want to consider laster treatment for my acne scars, does it work and does it hurt?Thinking about getting laser treatment for my acne scars, please tell me it doesn't hurt. =)?
It doesn't hurt very much Kevin. I have got laser treatment about 10 times (not for acne though, but its the same type of laser). If feels like an elastic band snapping on your skin for about 3 seconds. The area may be red for a few hours afterwards, but it doesn't be too long fading. They will also cover the area in an extremely cold gel before they do it, so it will dull the pain, and thats why it only feels like an elastic band snapping, and not someone slapping you really hard in the one place over and over again!!! lolThinking about getting laser treatment for my acne scars, please tell me it doesn't hurt. =)?
Laser treatment doesn't hurt but you must spend a lot of money. If you want to treat your acne, you could :


- Combine baking soda with water and make a paste. This should be done before bedtime, applying it to surfaces affected with acne. You will achieve best results just after one week of continuous usage;


- Mix some olive oil with salt and just like baking soda with water, make a paste;


- Lemon slices could leave your skin blemish free and could take off dry skin.





Herbs such as lemon balm, tansy and aloe vera may be used topically to the inflamed skin in order to get rid of the acne. Substances like kali bromium and sulphur lotion are also considered as natural remedies for acne. Take note, however, that these solutions may not be adequate enough to treat severe acne but they go very well for mild acne.

No comments:

Post a Comment