Friday, December 25, 2009

Acne scar laser treatment?

I don't think I have that many acne scars, maybe a few but they are not that dark. Some of them have begun to fade away already (thanks to a bleaching agent given to me by my dermatologist). Well, but when I went to my dermatologist today his employees (probably nurses) kept telling me that I had too many dark scars and that my skin was deeply blemished. I didn't think that was the case but they seemed to have dramatized my condition. Anyhow, they convinced me to go through a treatment called Erbium laser treatment, but I'm not sure if I should go through so much pain and a long recovery period just for moderate facial imperfections. All I want to do is heal the acne scars, not resurfacing or sanding the face. Anyone who is EXPERIENCED enough to give me advice? thanks very much.Acne scar laser treatment?
Laser acne scar treatment is an effective way to get rid of your scars, but it is expensive and also quite a hassle for small and not extreme acne scars.





So if you think that is your case, why not try some other easier ways - like acne scar removal creams, and other natural methods?Acne scar laser treatment?
Get a pair of body scrubbing gloves and scrub the scarred area at least once a week. It may not eliminate your scars 100% but it will help to reduce its appearance.





Go search for ';Fractional CO2 Laser';. It's the best scar treatment to date.

No comments:

Post a Comment