Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I'm about to get Laser Hair Removal... Can I get acne treatments(facials/microdermab鈥?after?

Alright


I'm about to get laser hair removal on my cheeks...


I was wondering though


I have a lot of acne scars


Will the Laser ruin anything on my face?


If I want to do something about my acne scars in the future, such as laser removal, or facials and microdermabrasions, I was wondering, Can I still?I'm about to get Laser Hair Removal... Can I get acne treatments(facials/microdermab鈥?after?
The lasers shouldn't really affect your acne scars. If anything laser hair removal could help. It's similar to the way a photofacial can help, photofacials use light to boost collagen, and while hair lasers are not designed for that, the heat could have similar effects. I definitely wouldn't count on laser hair removal to help your acne scars, but it certainly won't hurt.





You could get any scar treatment you wanted after a laser hair removal treatment. You can even get microdermabrasions at the same time. For facial treatments, I would always recommend a microdermabrasion to start out with, it's not very powerful, but it's safe and easy. If you like the results go from there.





Here are some good skin care resources to check out:


http://www.hairremovalforum.com/


http://www.healthyskinportal.com/procedu鈥?/a>I'm about to get Laser Hair Removal... Can I get acne treatments(facials/microdermab鈥?after?
Yes you can get it done....just not right after the treatment. The attached sites have more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment