Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How much does laser treatments at Dr.Risplers L.D.I cost for mild acne and the scars ?

hello i really want to have a clear face before i graduate in 2 years.I always hear on the radio about laserhq.com that Dr.Rispler has treatments to clear tyour face.I heard everyone that went there was happy about the results.I just want to know how much did it cost for people that had it done.I want to know the price that people had it done for so i have the idea of the price range.If i had mild acne and the scars left over how much can i get it done for.My acne is not bad but i just have mild acne.And are results pernament? i want to hear from people who had it done because they had the experience.And i really hope that this doesn't cost a fortune.And by the way i am only 16 and i have a part time job.I want to know if they offer any payment planswhere i pay a little amount of money at a time.Basically financing it because i don't have the money to pay all at once.How much does laser treatments at Dr.Risplers L.D.I cost for mild acne and the scars ?
sorry i cant answer ur question..maybe someone can..(';,)

No comments:

Post a Comment