Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Chemical peel/laser treatment for active acne/acne red marks?

I am a twenty year old who has struggled with acne for a while





my acne is moderate/severe, and has become cystic to the point where proactive ect. does not clean it up





I am currently on Yaz/spironolatone which has calmed it down in the past month, but my face is still covered in red marks and some under the skin whiteheads





I want to get rid of the gross redmarks, and also get rid of the cystic acne. I am thinking about getting a face peel, but i'm not sure which one would be the most helpful.





I was looking for one mainly which would get rid of the acne/red marks while also refreshing my skin, which is somewhat worn even though I'm young (I have a very fair complexion)





has anyone had experience with facial peels/laser and how did it help your skin?





thanksChemical peel/laser treatment for active acne/acne red marks?
Every time I go to the dermatologists they give me a fruit peel. I have darker skin so my scars are black dots. It's really helping to lighten them But eventually I'm going to get a South African peel they have which will help much more. So form my personal experience I would say yes get a peel.





But everyone may not have the same experience as others, so keep that in mind.Chemical peel/laser treatment for active acne/acne red marks?
Hey I would recommend that you talk to a professional about this. If you don't want to do this face to face you should head to this website





http://livechat.boldchat.com/aid/8613294392887494554/bc.chat?cwdid=610290216053419642%26amp;wdid=1627970067951163430





as they offer live online chat.





Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment