Friday, December 25, 2009

Cosmetics laser treatment for acne scar?

mmm so i have a 2mm scar on my nose which has being there for about 2 years now. Recently i was talking to my friends and they mentioned that laser treatment may do the trick.





i was just wondering if the procedures are complicated and how much it will cost to get rid of a 2mm scar.





and also if there is any other treatments which i could use and the time it takes them to show effect





thank youCosmetics laser treatment for acne scar?
Ok you do not need laser treatment for a scar that is 2mm! That is just being shallow. We all have scars for gods sake! And most women have stretch marks a lot bigger than that!


Try using a high potency vitamin E cream twice a day for about 6 months. But if your scar is already faded to a pale white colour you will not be able to improve its appearance dramatically.


I think you need to get over it pretty boy.Cosmetics laser treatment for acne scar?
I have had chemical peels to help with scares from acne. It has helped alot, I am not sure how bad your scar is but it is probably a cheaper option to at least try first.





I didn't have the ones that use acid I had one that was by cosmedix I think the name is. It can be a pretty light peel so you don't have to have time off work.





Otherwise it sounds like a small scar that probably only you notice to be honest so I doubt its worth surgery.

No comments:

Post a Comment