Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Anyone know the best laser clinic to go to, to get the best acne and scaring treatment? I've tried everything

Do your research....because it can get pricey. I use to have bad acne and scarring. I went to a dermatologist and he recommended me to get glycolic acid peels that brings the acne to the surface of your skin. Your old skin will start to peel and new skin will take its place. I also used his cleanser, toner and creams on a daily basis. Microdermabration is also good to use after your peel sessions is over. That's when they use a vacuum like wand and scrape the dead cells off your skin....Now my skin is clear for the first time. Good luck!Anyone know the best laser clinic to go to, to get the best acne and scaring treatment? I've tried everything
the only one i have heard of is skin clinics


www.skinclinics.co.ukAnyone know the best laser clinic to go to, to get the best acne and scaring treatment? I've tried everything
lynton lasers

No comments:

Post a Comment