Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Has anybody had fraxel laser treatments for scars that are NOT acne-related?

I have a few scars that I really want to have revised. I went to a dermatologist/surgeon today and she suggested fraxel laser treatments. After I came home, I did a quick search on fraxel lasers and it seems like they're mostly used to treat acne scars. I was wondering if anybody has had experience with this treatment on non-acne scarring (scars from cuts or accidents)? If so, what kind of results did you end up seeing?





I know that nothing can make a scar go away completely, but I'm hoping that I can find something that might deliver decent results?





Thanks in advance for your answers.Has anybody had fraxel laser treatments for scars that are NOT acne-related?
Drugs, creams and typical acne cures sometimes work in a partial way but the results are temporary and the side effects are nasty. The tiny handful acne sufferers who have learned how to clear their acne from within and without ever using drugs or over the counters are the only people in the world who keep their skin clear permanently. Now you can learn these clear skin secrets from a nutritionist and a former sufferer who knows from real-world experience exactly how it's done with the knowledge on http://www.holisticacnetreatments.com/ natural acne treatments
  • performing show
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment