Friday, December 25, 2009

Laser skin treatment to fix acne scars and enlarged pores? please help!?

I use to have great skin but during my teenage years, I started to have really really bad acne. Even though now my acne is cleared up and under control. My skin looks horrible, i just want to stay at home. I now have acne scars, enlarged pores, rough skin, ungly uneven skin tone. Is there a laser that can treat my problem? what is it called and will it work? Thanks so much!Laser skin treatment to fix acne scars and enlarged pores? please help!?
I regret, I am not familiar with any laser treatments. However, I believe repetitive microderm abrasion, over time, would improve the quality of your skin. It is a non medical procedure, available at many spas and salons.





I have also heard, of a more radical procedure, a medical procedure, that uses a diamond cutting wheel to resurface your skin.Laser skin treatment to fix acne scars and enlarged pores? please help!?
Hi, I use to have what you have in teenage life too.





I do consult doctor but did not really make it better.





Then i try taking indonesian JAMU which sold in indonesian/ malay shops for healing the skin .





They really cheap %26amp; good. The JAMU (herbs pills) help to control your internal problem. You can also get the powder %26amp; cream from the JAMU SHOPS to help the external.





Ask the uncles selling at Joo Chiat Complex, Singapore.

No comments:

Post a Comment