Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Any of you have had laser treatment on your acne scars? PLEASE HELP?

I have bad bad scars on both my cheeks.


I need to know what/which laser treatment works best to get rid of the redness all over my face.


Some says Laser Resurfacing, some says Smoothbeam, other says V-Beam so which one works best for scars???


And please tell me how much it costs and how long til YOU got your final result??





I'm really desperate so if any of u willing to help me thanks so much in advance!!Any of you have had laser treatment on your acne scars? PLEASE HELP?
Smoothbeam is for pimples.


V-Beam is for the redness of the acne scars.


But out of your question, laser treatment doesnt always work,


it takes a long long time (some have to wait up to 18 months) to get the end results, not to mention the pain and how much it cost.





So for acne scar I suggest Dermaroller, the new method.


They put alot of collagen in your scar so it definitely works.


You can see the difference in about 6 weeks.


Not too mention it costs way less than laser treatments.





Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment