Friday, December 25, 2009

Laser treatment for acne scars?

I want to get laser treatment on my acne scars because they've been there for almost a year now, and I'm sick of them.





I'm got a job starting in April, so I want to look good and give good first impressions... so I really want to get rid of these scars QUICK...


so I feel like lasers are my only choice.





Some of the scars a craters, but they aren't really deep. It's mostly the redness that bothers me.


I plan on visiting a place where they do these treatments soon, but I want to have some background information before going.





So, what kind of lasers are out there?


Is there anything out there that'll give me quick results? like in a few weeks or a month or so? (I don't mind the pricing)


Thanks =)Laser treatment for acne scars?
There are several different types of lasers used in acne scar treatment. It is best to consult with a plastic surgeon or dermatologist to get information about what type would be best for your degree of scarring . Although you will see improvement with laser treatments, do not expect them to completely erase all evidence of acne scarring - so far, it just isn't possible, unless your scarring is extremely mild. Good luck to you. The 'down' time after laser treatment is fairly short. Should heal within a couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment