Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Does anybody Know if Laser treatments work for Acne Scarring????

Tell me your experiences please, I went to a Laser treatment center here in Beverly Hills and he told me he could get rid of my Acne for good and my scars, I would like to know you're experiences.....Does anybody Know if Laser treatments work for Acne Scarring????
Acne scar treatment





http://acne-scar-tips.blogspot.com/Does anybody Know if Laser treatments work for Acne Scarring????
Go to a Dermatologists and see what she says
Microdermabrasion takes away acne scars.
My cousin had laser treatments for his acne and it worked good for him and he had deep pocket scars from acne.
Yes, it did a great job for a friend of mine.
it did not work for me i found that Artistry Blemish Control Acne Treatment Gel worked great.. i am so glad i had found the product...
Dermabrasion is a better choice. Get a second opinion, there's too much at stake.
Read some home remedies for acne and more on this site to help you with it

No comments:

Post a Comment