Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I have mild acne scaring and I'm considering laser resurfacing treatments, I'm 29 years old ,dose laser work?

is there anything that i should be worried about?? and if u live in california LA do u know any good place??I have mild acne scaring and I'm considering laser resurfacing treatments, I'm 29 years old ,dose laser work?
You should not be afraid to get the tratment. It is easy to do, and reletively painless. (not entirely). Here is a blog website where people have discussed 20 pages of the exact questions you have.


http://www.acne.org/laser-resurfacing-reviews/54/page1.html


From what I have researched for you has shown, The treatment has a high success rate for drematicly improving the acne problem. Also I looked up some good places in LA and these are the places I came up with





1.) www.southcoastmedspa.com/ ( right in your area )


2.) www.lalasercenter.com/


3.) www.stoutlaser.com/html/laser-skin-resur鈥?br>




All three of these places are in los angeles and seem to be reputible. I have tried to provide good information so you can make the best desistion.





Thank youI have mild acne scaring and I'm considering laser resurfacing treatments, I'm 29 years old ,dose laser work?
Hey i really dont know that much about the resurfacing but im thinking about doing that micro something for acne scars and i was looking at reviews and comments on it at





acne.org





you go the treatment reviews and its a bunch of peoples comments and if they recommend it.





im sorry thats all i know ;=/

No comments:

Post a Comment