Friday, December 25, 2009

Acne Scars and Laser Treatment?

I have acne scars on my face, not many spread over but on my nose I have some significant scars (3-4 pock marks), noticable and ..well I wish they were not there. Someone suggested laser treatment might be able to remove the scars. Anyone know anthing about this to remove acne scars?





ThanksAcne Scars and Laser Treatment?
Yes i went to get a lazer treatment for my acne and they asked for $3000. They say it works because they show you lots of pictures that people were there. It only takes you 2 months to get all the treatments done. And you go 6 treatments. I still haven't done mine because i don't have the money, and i want to buy a car. But go ask because the first visit is for free and they show you everything you need to know they answer all of your questions too.

No comments:

Post a Comment