Friday, December 25, 2009

Do u knoe what works for acne does laser treatment work please help me out!!?

ok im 14 and i have suffered from acne for 3 years now and im tired of dealing with this i have low self-esteem because of acne and i get depressed sometimes i want reall answrs things that really work for you please help me im tired of this ive been using proactive but it doesnt do much it works only a little and i really need something that works and if u have any ideas on make up that dont clog your pores let me know thatnks for your time!!!Do u knoe what works for acne does laser treatment work please help me out!!?
I had bad acne too, go see a dermatologist or a regular doctor and get perscription medicine. If it's actually serious acne, that's what you need and dermatologists can tell you what kind of acne you have and what to use to help it. I use a topical solution and a preventive pill and it really cleared my skin up.





On another note, it'll get better with age. Mine was really bad in late middleschool, but in highschool it calmed down and with treatment its barely noticeable now in college!





But dermatologist/doctor is what really helped, and even helped prevent my skin from getting acne scars!Do u knoe what works for acne does laser treatment work please help me out!!?
drinking lots of water will clean up your blood. i drink alot of water each day and its helped me keep my pours clean.
Tell your parents that someone recomend you to go to this website, under this note you will find it, clik on it and save it, it will help you a lot, you can have free info mail to you, just send an email to request it.
I swear by Proactiv. Try it!
You could get Pro-Active

1 comment:

  1. Use "Niapads" (Nicotinamide acne pads) for controlling your acne. It’s Simple for Pimple(C). One step process provides exfoliation, pore cleansing, prevention of Acne and Skin Lightening (acne scars). Visit www.niapads.com for details. Free shipping to all US and Canada.

    ReplyDelete