Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I am considering acne laser treatment....?

I am considering acne laser treatment because I have been breaking out significantly. I have never had a problem with acne until now. I am 21 and dealing with the problems of a prepubescent teenager. I was wondering, does the laser leave a very noticeable bruise and if so, how long does it last? Also, if anyone has experience in this department, any and all comments would be very much appreciated. :-) Thank you!I am considering acne laser treatment....?
Depends on what laser treatment they use. The v beam is great, only a little discomfort for a day or two. The spots go away very quick. If they use the Fraxel it is a little more invasive, Leaves you looking like you have a sunburn for about a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment