Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Red/blue Light treatment for acne?

yesterday I've had a basic facial done and the aesthetician recommended I should have a series of 6 photo actif treatments (red/blue light) to help heal up my acne. This procedure would cost me $360. Is it worth the cost? I've tried all kinds of OTC acne products and have purchased some milder skin care products at the spa as well (also upon recommendation), but am wondering if the photo actif treatment will really make a difference. My skin shows healing of acne spots and does look better today.Red/blue Light treatment for acne?
That's too expensive. There are manufacturers on the internet that sells red/blue light kits at home. but a ware that some of them are not so effective.Red/blue Light treatment for acne?
try herbal remedies... they're cheaper and they work better.. they are 100% natural.. i use tea tree oil personally... and it does work.. i've also saw someone a minute ago tell someone Witch Hazel oil works too.





http://www.getridofthings.com/tea-tree-o鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment