Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Does ANSR: light acne treatment work?

I have tried proactive, acne free, aveeno, differin, tazorac, tetracycline, and minocycline and nothing works on my acne. I heard about this light treatment and i'm hesitant to buy it without knowing if it works or not. Another product i was looking at is skinid...how effective it that system?Does ANSR: light acne treatment work?
Since ANSR beam is made of LED light. This wave is the same as the blue and red LED flashlight. I don't think people would spend hundreds dollars on just a LED lights. If you want to try, just go to any stores, and buy the LED flashlight, and then using on your face. I recommend WHITE LED one, because white color cover all the waves (include blue, red, green...etc.) Overall, in a scientific way looking about ANSR. If they're really working on treating ACNE, it won't be that Beam, it's actually their's solution on cleansing and lotions. At the end, honestly, I haven't heard anyone or any scientists says about Light beam (LED) will cure the acne. This ANSR Beam thing is just a scam.Does ANSR: light acne treatment work?
I just ordered it online, it suppose to come the end of next week and i will post my progress!!!! check for a posting in a couple weeks! im crossing my fingers! Report Abuse

Have you seen the ANSR website? My friend Apryl is part of the infomercial they show. Like you, she tried everything for a long time, and now is a tried and true ANSR fan. She has been using the phototherapy light and the lotions for more than a year and she looks so beautiful now that I can't even remember how horrible her acne was until I see her ';before'; photo on the commercial. She did a lot of research on all of this while she was a test subject and everything says that light therapy works and is safe. I bet it will work for you???? Check out the research on the website, its www.ANSR.com. Good luck!
Most people want to treat acne scars rather than acne.It is like treating measles scars rather than measles.Acne is a skin condition caused by the internal imbalance.All medicines and creams which help to remove acne scars contain benzoyl peroxide.





You can regain your internal balance and cure your acne completely and permanently by natural techniques.For, More Information,


http://www.skin-care-reviews.co.cc


Good Luck
  • performing show
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment